Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of agile, marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products to market, faster.
- Better engage your distributed development teams to increase efficiency.
- Easily run all your Scrum ceremonies from sprint planning to retrospectives with co-located or distributed teams.
- Leverage built-in Agile and Scrum templates to help your team do great work quicker or create and share your own to establish consistent team processes.
- Use our robust two-way Jira integration to work with Jira issues right on the board to make Miro the single source of truth for all of your work.
- Collaborate in real-time or asynchronously.
Read what trusted companies say about us:
Miro has helped us work across multiple sites around the world and has enabled us to be far more productive than before.
Richard Davidson, Agile Project Manager, Skyscanner.
Our team uses Miro as a virtual white board for Scrum. It makes doing scrum with remote teams much easier. We have moved all of our scrum processes (planning, backlog grooming, scrum status, etc.) to Miro so we can do all of our collaborations there.
Patrick Treese, Software Engineer, Trimble.
Today we have 2M users globally and over 6,000 paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and more.
Learn how your company can do the same by signing up for our free plan.